Eagle’s Landing’s parking lot is strictly reserved for RESIDENT PARKING ONLY! No visitor parking is provided within Eagle’s Landing parking lot. Each resident is required to have a permit on their car. These permits are supplied by the office at time of move in. The parking lot is monitored by A-1 Towing Company (940)368-1199 seven days a week 24 HOURS per DAY Any vehicle without a permit will be towed at the owner’s expense. Adami & Associates will not reimburse residents for towing charges for any reason.
The parking permits are tags which can be moved from vehicle to vehicle. If a temporary permit is needed they are available in the leasing office. There will be a $75.00 deposit required for one of these permits and they will only be given out under certain circumstances. Before a temporary permit can be received, the temporary permit information form must be completed. This permit must be returned within 24 hours, and then the check will be given back to you.
If a parking permit is lost or stolen there will be a $50.00 replacement fee.
If permit is not returned to our office at time of move-out then a $50.00 fine will be deducted from the resident’s security deposit.
There are five spaces that need to be left open Monday – Friday from 8:00a.m.to 5:30pm. These spaces are #1, #2, #3, #4 & #10. They need to be kept available for the leasing office use and maintenance staff. You will be towed if you park in any of these parking spots. See map on back.
For “Helpful Hints” and other parking options see reverse side.
HELPFUL HINTS FOR PARKING AT EAGLE’S LANDING
- If Eagles Landing parking lot is full these are your options:
- Park across the street on West Sycamore Street. (Meter Parking
- Park on Stella Street which is located on the North side of our property.
- Purchase a parking permit from UNT.
- UNT Parking hours are:
- Meter Parking/Parking Lots
- UNT tickets from 7:00a.m.-10:00p.m. Monday thru Thursday.
- UNT tickets from 7:00a.m-10:00p.m. Friday.
- The parking office recommends NO ONE PARK IN “A” PARKING LOT.
- BE SURE TO TELL YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS ABOUT OUR PARKING POLICY TO AVOID THEIR CAR GETTING TOWED.
- The University of North Texas parking office is located at Sullivant Public Safety Center. The parking office phone number is 940- 565-3020 for further information. They also have a web site www.unt.edu/parking. The web site gives you maps, pricing and parking lot locations for those of you that need to ride the bus. This alternative is especially helpful for those arriving late at night due to work or other late night activity.
Eagles Landing Condominiums
(Not Drawn to scale)